Saturday, April 7

Fallen Angel

I recently figured out that I had been terribly smitten by someone I met on-line. Though I had earlier planned to fall for a doctor or architect , well some one who has an equally hectic professional life and understands what work load is all about.... I seem to have gone in for a teacher. Man , she sure can flavour my dreams n those daylight flights when there is a really boring class going on :P In reality , I am on the exact opposite end of the world and hence cant even wine or dine her. So gonna leave this one for destiny...But I have nicely worked out a rationalization for choosing a teacher.. Wanna hear it..


Well, ON PAPER: Remove the glasses, let down the hair and this stodgy intellectual turns into a sexually charged minx with strict discipline and perfect punctuation whatever the hell that means
BUT IN REALITY : The reason our parents never had sex is because they were too exhausted from corralling us all day long. Multiply that feeling by twenty five (or 40 as in some Indian schools) and that's how non-existent this chick's libido ill be on any given school night. Everything said n done , she outghta put up with the brat in me I guess.

Here's Michael Hutchenche reminding me soo much of you curls
To filling my heart & warming thoughts...Slainte!

No comments: