Tuesday, November 21

I'm weird

Was talking to couple of blokes from back home (Viva Y!chat). As with guys ,the topic normally swerves from bikes to booze to Sex effortlessly. As the talk went on, everyone seemed to agree that if you hadn't done it for some time, you don't yearn for it that much. But if you are getting some action, you are bound to be more distracted and are going to want it more!
I've not been in the game for some time and so I agree with that. But the strange thing is that while the rant of the day was about bottoms and boobies... wot I really missed were the kisses... the warm fun ,passionate ones which make the world around u melt into a blurry blob!

I'm weird,right ?

I feel sad coz' I couldn't recall the last time I had one of those.We never realise it when its the last time , and miss out on savouring so much

Man ,I'm weird.
Wish i could be normal, be happy like the rest of the guys ,content with Pamela's and J'lo muse

To Last kisses and Carpe Diem...Salut

No comments: