Tuesday, November 14

More Ramblings

Sham: See if we've got wot we r looking for...its just that we won’t value it coz v know we have it...n look for something which we don’t have

S: I always tend to do that

Max: yea

Max: Is it the reason why we yearn so much n search so much

S: when I know that this is mine...I loose my interest in it...n instead focus on something new

Max: same here

Max: wonder wot the future holds

S: will we learn n cherish something which we know is ours n not keep searching for impractical things

Max: will I find my soul mate…

Max: or will I settle for the average

Max: or will I be insane n lost forever!

S: I don’t MAX...I ask that to myself as well

S :nah the 3rd option is not quite possible with u....

Max :we are in the third option dodo! And insanity is getting bitter by the minute

Max :still madly yearning for the unknown

S: I know...it’s so true

No comments: