Saturday, November 4

Ramblings...

Luv Sham. She's always been there for me . My best friend n doppelgänger!

S : guess wot me gonna sing a song tonight....

M : o my god.... n the victims ?

S : hey I aint that bad...

M : he he ...

S : they've heard me before...n they want me to sing again..I ain’t that bad…am i

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M : Go try out lobster tonight

Sham :I get nice n swollen lips in return...hehe Allergies dude!

M: oooo.... that! can be a turn on!

Sham : oh u bet it is...

Sham : its the first thing I notice on a guy...hehe

M : Angelina...eat ur heart out... Sham.. eat ur prawn out

Sham : LOL

M : I got good lips.. at least one of my GF's used to be total fida on them

Sham : Gimme lobsters n watch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S: I’ve seen n been n felt love...n I don’t think it'll happen again

S: trust me it won’t

M: the butterflies might kick in late

M: about falling in love ..n that u know when u fall

M: it has not really been true ..not always atleast

S: yes I know...trust me...I’ve never felt like that ever except for once

S: n I know it feels like coming home....to the person u wanna c every moment in front of u..

M: the lost faces, the stupid smiles

S: even if u r dead tired after work..one smile from him...n I’ll just melt

M: n the day dreaming

S: totally!

No comments: