Saturday, October 21

BIG Joe answered this Mo

My Gramma taught me that everyday God dude comes to visit you and grant your one wish/answer your query !!!

It was Diwali and I was happy to have got my new phone. We were driving 47 miles to the next town to go to an Indian Restaurant to eat some samosas. My mellow digresion during the drive was rudely interrupted by a tiny old lady driving a huge ford 150. Our car was barely reaching till her door handle... its that massive.Ahh these blokes and their need for supersizing everything!!
The intriguing thing about U.S is that a whopping number of people here have trucks. And I began to wonder what the hell is wrong with these guys .Why would they be carrying in their Huge 4x4 trucks.
Guess the BIG G was paying me a visit then.Coz i sure got my answer right there!




Should have asked for Nirvana!

<--Truck carrying a Plane Truck carryin a car-->

No comments: