Tuesday, October 31

Halloween blues

Wish I cud afford to spend time in/on halloween..
>Sulks n goes back to books <

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooo Man! It gets better... There are Halloween balls happening all around my Lab!Toga Parties , Playboy bunnies, Angels n Marlyn Monroes all around the place. Soo feel like ducking onto the loo, grabbing a roll of toilet paper...n sport a Mummy Returns to one of these parties... On a smaller scale... should probably blow up a rubber glove tuck it in my belt and go Moooo!
Here I am sitting and learning some old french guys equation for this french ladys exam and advancing her research! If I hav a time machine..I'm gonna go into the past, n stop neanderthal Man from settling in france... Go to scotland ..Kilts are weird but scotch is nice!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh! My pet page!
Happy that U, out there had a Blast!Halloween is well worth it. I did manage to get to a local watering hole before the last call! Had a Hulk and Ninja sitting on the neighbouring stools! Made friends with the bartender < those bartending hobby classes that I took helped>
Made a Mojo Mohawk ...thats wot they called the concoction that I suggested... Last round on the house and smiles on all 4 of our faces!

Happy Halloween Ya'll! Hope u guys had a rockin nite too!!!

No comments: