Tuesday, October 17

The game



Had My first Mid-terms today. Went aweful! was not because the paper was screw. I was because I was ill prepared. I have been lax for a while and it blazes right through.
Funny thing I heard the other day. Its a game; U are either in it Or U are IT!

There isnt a single thing in my head which tells me why I want to be a mechanical engineer..but there are a thousand escape hatches; rationalizations ; staring at me,beggin me to quit.

Not Me...I am not dropping the ball this time.I could quit...but here's the thing.I love the playing field,the high .. the hight that u get after a marathon 24 hr study or after successfully completing a project... kicking aside the tired soul ,shrugging aside the dreary eyes... I am going in for that High..

I am going to make it!

1 comment:

Oberon said...

......you're doing a great job.